Re: Problem With Top Posters
Well Dimo, that was not an answer to my last question (please answer it):
Can you confirm you tried all 4 tips? including the one New Player posted?
Also... there is alot I don't understand about your site(s), so I will type a list:
1. I can NOT login where you created a Josh203 account, it does not tell me the login is wrong but it does not log me in either!
2. Even if I could login as Junior admin, I don't think I could see or use DB Maintenance tools (junior admin won't have access)
3. I see at least 3 sites of you:
- LaForo site (very closed site)
- Kiss subdomain (very closed site but I can see some stuff like user profile and some posts)
- ykz.xtrweb.com (Not possible to login ...is this only a test site?
At your Kiss subdomain, UserPosts are counted so I imagine if you activate the Top Poster block ...it will work just fine!
I wonder if it is smart to try and manage 3 boards if you still have trouble managing 1 board to be honest
(development/under construction ...Forever?¿?)