Icy Phoenix 2.0

Tags And Keywordsicy phoenix, release, stable release

Subject: Re: Icy Phoenix 2.0
Thanks MG :wink:

Where can I find all language files edits from RC2 to this stable release please ?

You can use github's compare tool.
If you mean between "Preparing Icy Phoenix 2.0 Beta 2" (unincluded) and the latest, here's the link :
https://github.com/MightyGorgon/icy...a979cfde1913fc5
(github.com/:user/:repo/compare/:commit_from...:commit_to)
I've finished translating lang_faq, lang_cms and lang_extend_icy_phoenix, I'm not sure creating two distincts translations is the best idea but well.

Profile PM  
Hello,

I've finished these files too : lang_bbcode, lang_bots, lang_cron_vars, lang_dyn_menu, lang_main_ads, lang_main_link, lang_main_mini_cal, lang_main_settings, lang_news, lang_permissions, lang_profile_fields, lang_statistics, lang_user_created.

lang_main is also 50% finished I think.

Perhaps this time we could merge both translations and keep on working this summer ? :wink:

I've already translated some of these files. (EDIT : or maybe not)
You can find my version here : https://github.com/Nami-Doc/icy_phoenix_langs
I'm actually translating lang_extend_icy_phoenix, next I'm gonna do : lang_dbmtc, lang_xs (I'm doing the big ones first)
feel free to comment (ie, on github) anywhere you think there's an issue, a bad translation or something.

also, before getting back to the thread : feel free to PM me ;) (for the translation, getting access to the github repo for example, or the french site, or whatever)

Profile PM  
Great work MG :mricy:

Congratulations and thanks for all.

Profile PM  
About time! :mrgreen:

Profile PM  
Please if you can translate the buttons of hydrogen to other languages, especially Spanish as other themes or let me PDS or the original files and I do it after you.

There seems to a small error in the install instuctions in post 1 of this thread:

I guess files/posted_images/ should be files/images/ in the CHMOD section?

Information regarding this folder also seems to be missing in the upgrade instuctions in the same post? (about renaming the folder)

I hope so... it is 3 years after Icy Phoenix 1.3, it's a lot of time.

maztf5c1 wrote: [View Post]
I hope so... it is 3 years after Icy Phoenix 1.3, it's a lot of time.

It may have been quicker if MORE people contributed, instead of just "waiting" for the one person of a small few to do most if not all of the work on everything that needed to be done. ;)

Profile PM  

Page 2 of 2