Icy Phoenix

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post [Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: In File /includes/functions.php On Line 3450: Strpos(): Empty Delimiter 

I have problem

[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3450: strpos(): Empty delimiter

What's this the problem ?

It happens when a guest appears in the portal

fucileSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Post Re: [Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: In File /includes/functions.php On Line 3450: Strpos(): Empty Delimiter 

fucile wrote: [View Post]
I have problem

[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3450: strpos(): Empty delimiter

What's this the problem ?

It happens when a guest appears in the portal

I have a problem too!

My car wont start and it's painted red.

I can't tell you the model/version number because it's a secret, but I do have some pictures on my website that could help, but as I haven't posted a link to my website here or in my profile - I don't suppose that there is much you can do to help me with my problem either.

Please put a link to your website in your profile or post the details and a link to your site when you ask a question. ?

mortSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: [Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: In File /includes/functions.php On Line 3450: Strpos(): Empty Delimiter 

You are really nice

Site

Back to topPage bottom

Hi,

Giving us only your forum link won't help any bit. If you could tell us the version you're using and lines 3445 to 3455 in /includes/functions.php we should probably be able to resolve the problem.

InformproSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

Sorry

The version is last 2.0.0.86

Back to topPage bottom

replace in this file, the line you're getting the error
Code: [Download] [Hide]
  1. if (strpos($ip_address, trim($bot_ip)) === 0) 
with
Code: [Download] [Hide]
  1. if ($ip_address && strpos($ip_address, trim($bot_ip)) === 0) 

Apparently the IP fails to be found, but I don't know how MG did that

Back to topPage bottom

Thank you for the tricks

I try

Thanks

Edit: Even changing the line of code the problem is always the same

Back to topPage bottom

"Giving us only your forum link won't help any bit." ?

I agree - - - -  But at least it's a start.

I could only find this with one out of four browsers.

debug

I also came across this.

Timestamp: 9/12/2012 8:32:40 AM
Warning: Use of Mutation Events is deprecated. Use MutationObserver instead.
Source File: http://www.sezionesubacquea.org/
Line: 0

And I also found out what caused my problem too:

Something to do with the "Pole" MOD being incompatible with the rest of the system.

Spoiler: [ Show ]

mortSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

Probably failing on IP address then.

mort: it can be a start, but when you have a straight PHP error like here it's often better to have the php line ;).

Back to topPage bottom

Informpro wrote: [View Post]
mort: it can be a start, but when you have a straight PHP error like here it's often better to have the php line .

I agree with that too - But this is another one of those threads where every piece of information has to be sucked out of the person having the problem one piece at a time. And to be quite honest I find it quite tedious where every answer becomes, or contains another question.

Things like.

What version?
What theme?
What Mods?
What browser?
Does it happen with the "Default" theme?
Has any "Other" script/javascript/ajax been added?
Or anything else that may have been self-applied and screwed things up.

I cleaned four different browser cache's of everything to have a look at this site and Chrome was/is the only one that brought up that error. Sometimes as a single line and sometimes as two lines.  

As for the php fault-line - I've come across problems where the faults actually started further up in the script and not on the "report" line itself.

But then again I'm no expert.

So I think I'll stay out of it all in future.

Edit:

So what about trying this - I think I read it right - probably didn't ?

Code: [Download] [Hide] [Select]
if (strpos($ip_address) && 0 !==  trim($bot_ip))

The web is full of this of this problem - - -  Google

mortSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

Thanks for everything

I think that will give me a solution Mighty Gorgon

List of platform Icy Phoenix 2.0.0.86 installed on Apache Server Aruba.

Complete package:
Board

Plugin:
Download
Guestbook
activity
Blog
Paypal
kb

With some modification on Template White Pearl

I have made ​​a list of everything that I have installed on my platform and now I'll have to give an explanation of how the line of code 3450 interests:

the Mod
the Template
etc.

When it seems that the line of code fails to encode ip of the bot

I find it difficult to express myself in English because they are not master the language but that does not mean you have to answer to the second answer in an ironic way.

Thanks for everything

Back to topPage bottom

fucile wrote: [View Post]
When it seems that the line of code fails to encode ip of the bot

fucile, I wasn't trying to sound harsh, but I spent a lot of time cleaning out browsers, testing your site - Reading into the html and scripts to see what, if anything was conflicting with the IP script or throwing up errors.

I spent ages on the web researching why other people/software were having this problem and coming up with anything from incompatible mods to "white-space" trying to be cleaned when there is nothing there to be cleaned.

So sure, it's frustrating to have to keep coming back and asking what you have done or added and to keep trying to nail the problem down.

And unfortunately sometimes it shows through.  

I'm not even sure if that part of the script doesn't need an if(empty(don't process it argument

But I'm sure we will find out soon enough.  

mortSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

The 1.3 version adds script decode_ip

Code: [Download] [Hide] [Select]
if (strpos(decode_ip($ip_address), trim($bot_ip)) === 0)

I checked and decode_ip is also active on version 2.

TopoMotoV3XSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

Shouldn't be the problem, since the error is that the delimiter is empty.

Back to topPage bottom

I think someone needs to PM MG a link to this thread so that he can put an end to what the problem is and we can all move on.

mortSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Goto page 1, 2  Next

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List