Icy Phoenix

Page 1 of 1

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Xensor Website. 

This site i have been working on for a long time. and now that i have time to finish what i have started i would like to share what i have done to my master piece. I am still working on it. but i am working on theming the site and also adding some features. Please don't be shocked to see it half themed. i am mostly worrying about my custom pages to be themed and the rest to be well what it should look like.
Xensor

BTW this is my blog/personal/gaming site. its mostly for me to blog about my days and my gaming

juggalo_masterSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Post Re: Xensor Website. 

I had a quick look, why you didn't try to adjust the template of the forum to match the rest of the website style?

Mighty GorgonSend private messageSend e-mail to userVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

Mighty Gorgon wrote: [View Post]
I had a quick look, why you didn't try to adjust the template of the forum to match the rest of the website style?

well i was but to be honest i couldnt figure out how to get the rest to match right. so i just made the main page custom. and also i am working full time i usually get about 2 hrs a day or so to work on the site. it's something for me to do when off work when i aint spending time with my family. if someone would like to lend me a guide to which classes and ids are for the forums i wouldnt mind trying to make the rest match.

juggalo_masterSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

Well, you should start by customizing overall_header.tpl and overall_footer.tpl, together with the CSS of your template.

By customizing these 3 files you can do a lot... most of templates are just a customizations of these 3 files.

Mighty GorgonSend private messageSend e-mail to userVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List