Icy Phoenix

Page 1 of 1

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Album Mod Problems 

Ok guys my sincerest of apologies. I can not find where I posted the album issues I had found.

The album for the most part works great. However, I set watermark for everyone, it does not work at all. I then went in to the album categories and set a full path to the watermark and still no such luck. Ah ha! It is because I am an admin so i am not going to see one.

So I go and log out of the site and go to album. I click an image and up ops a black square with a error on it that said ti could not load picture id # XXXXXX due to errors on the form? That leads to a whole new problem. I could not make it work so I gave up.

I clicked site map and get a error that said the file names was missing for album_mod folder file does not exist.

[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /sitemap.php on line 270: include(ALBUM_MOD_PATHalbum_common.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[Icy Phoenix Debug] PHP Notice: in file /sitemap.php on line 270: include(): Failed opening 'ALBUM_MOD_PATHalbum_common.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php55/lib/php')

So off I got to my files only to discover that there is NO Album_Mod folder in the plugin what so ever. Now me being me, I uploaded a Album_mod folder from FAP1.4.1 and the error on guest view of image went away and now guest can view images in album, BUT still no water marks. And the error on the sitemap link in the menu never went away. I went to sitemap.php and removed the section of code for the album and error was gone.

And I do apologize if you find my other album post. I jsut looked for it and keep missing it somehow and searched the key word I used Album_Mod and still no find.    

MWE_001Send private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Post Re: Album Mod Problems 

MWE_001 wrote: 
Ok guys my sincerest of apologies. I can not find where I posted the album issues I had found.

That's what happens when one posts all over the place along with multiple questions in one thread..

It's here:

http://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?p=60633#p60633

And these problem have been addressed twice here:

http://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?p=60561#p60561

And they are no doubt still being addressed by MG who will update the plugin when he's finished.

This version of Icy Phoenix and the plug-ins are totally different to the old versions and could be said to be under "Beta Testing". So it would be appreciated if you would not use any of the deprecated/archived posts and threads to ask new questions - just use the "General Support" forum and stick to strictly ONE question per thread unless the questions or problems are relative to each other.

mortSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

Not a problem. Thanks Mort. Will do. My apologies man didn't mean any offense at all. I would fill you in on my memory problems but feel as though it is not necessary on the forums. I understand what you are saying.

Back to topPage bottom

mort wrote: [View Post]
And they are no doubt still being addressed by MG who will update the plugin when he's finished.

I should have fixed everything reported (hopefully!) and updated the package... you may try to check

Album
Description:Album For Icy Phoenix 2.2.0.105Album For Icy Phoenix 2.2.0.105
Download
Filesize:382.74 KB
Downloaded:57

Mighty GorgonSend private messageSend e-mail to userVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

Top Notch! I'll give it a spin. Thanks!

Back to topPage bottom