Icy Phoenix

Page 1 of 1

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Dark Style 

This is Dark Style by Helter Skelter from the old Integramod site. With his permission, I am porting this template over to Icy Phoenix.

This style features several colors such as:

• Blue
  • Purple
  • Black
  • Green
  • Grey
  • Red

This template has been tested on the following Plugins thus far:

• Cash
  • Knowledge base
  • Activity
  • Album

Right up front in the following screenshot, you will notice the menu images are different. One is blue and the other is a rough red menu pip. I am not good at graphics so I have included the blue pip to drop in the menu folder so you can choose it to make the menu look so much better.

Speaking of graphics, I have also included all the .psd files that I have for this template.

I have no timeline for this template. I have hit a couple snags but shouldn't be to long. Here is a screenshot of it. I only have the one color so far being worked on. None of the others are ready or started.

dark

Thanks for taking a look. I will update this post as I go.

MWE_001Send private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Post Re: Dark Style 

Interesting! It looks a bit like our darker themes, but with nicer bars.

InformproSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

Informpro wrote: [View Post]
Interesting! It looks a bit like our darker themes, but with nicer bars.

I should have something done with all the other colors soon so I can get a screenshot of each and photoshop them all together in to one nice picture to display. I am having some serious .css issues right now though so I am reluctant to show any more images until those few and far between issues are fixed.

Back to topPage bottom

Sorry for my slow to non existent posts lately. I have been literally plagued with internet issues here at home and unable to do any quality work and testing. Hopefully if my service is fixed properly tomorrow, I will be able to get back on things. I am real anxious to try to get these out. it is a decent template with many color choices.

Back to topPage bottom

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List