Icy Phoenix

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Integra2 A New Port 

Here we have the template called Integra2 that was made popular with the old CMS Integramod. With permission from the remaining Integra Team, I have made this template available for Icy Phoenix version 2.2.0.105 only. I am NOT sure sat this time if this template will work with the updated version of ICY Phoenix on Giuthub. SO if you try it, please do not ask for my support as I am not aware if it will work or not.

Also, please DO leave ALL copyright and credit infos intact. if you ask for help with the template and I see no credits or copyrights, then no help from me.

Here is a quick image of the template in action.

screenshot_23

screenshot_54

This template has been tested with all plugins available BUT Feedback and Guestbooks.

Please check back often for updates as I work to improve this version of Integra2.

A download is available at my Github as well go to Git and look up MWE001. Here is my dropbox as well but I think link is blocked for new users. Integra2 at DropBox

Last edited by MWE_001 on Mon 26 Sep, 2016 23:12; edited 4 times in total 
MWE_001Send private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Post Re: New Style In The Works 

Looks a bit like our Apple theme :-).

InformproSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

I don't think I have saw that one. Hmm. Is apple still available to look at ?

And this one is pretty much ready to roll. I am having no issues with it. A couple plugins look a little funky and I am trying to figure out how to make them play nice together.

I have a few other styles I want to work on as well when I get time. I badly need to get back to trying to convert my buddies site for him.

Back to topPage bottom

Yes, Apple is installed here, look at the sidebar :).

Back to topPage bottom

Yep I found it. I forgot about the styles demo link.

Back to topPage bottom

Ok fellas , here is the skinny on this little project of mine.

I am satisfied with results thus far. Images have been cleaned up but can use a tad more scrubbing to lessen the file size. Easily fixed.

I have a fresh Icy Phoenix installed that is pure vanilla, no plugins no nothing. I downloaded my zip file of Integra2 from Git and for some strange reason, my images folder was out of sorts and I had to fix it. Then I uploaded the folder to my templates folder and it will not show up in my install panel of extreme styles. I had it working once and I think I might have committed a bad commit and screwed up my cfg and now I can't get it to work. Here is my theme_info.cfg just for the info. Any ideas what I need to do? I amnot running it in the icy_phoenix folder. I have this template in it's own directory like the mobile style.

Spoiler: [ Show ]

**EDIT**

Sorry guys never mind the cfg. It loads up real nice now. The answer to my issue was in the .cfg
Code: [Download] [Hide] [Select]
. '/images/'
I went back and looked at my fix for the images path and my fix needed fixed LOL.    I reuploaded everything to git again and it totally destroyed my image folder again. I'll figure it out. But at least the template works!

I'll hopefully talk to the remainder of the Integra team Helterskelter here soon and get his ok on the theme and images.

Back to topPage bottom

Ok boys and Ghouls, I got word from John today and he gave me 100% full permission to edit/alter the templates as I see fit and distribute them. Thanks Helterskelter and the Integra Team! I as well, made mention that all credits will remain intact. Must give credit where credit is due. I will be updating the license agreement in the file as well since it is so old.

So as soon as I can, i will get this one ready to go. I got another one in the works already. No screenies just yet!  

**EDIT**

I was having a mess around today with this and found a couple small issues mostly plugin related. I am in the process of looking through the Icy code to see how the boys handle templates and plugins that are not added. I mainly ran in to a major issue with he KB plugin. Activity seems ok so far as does cash and links. I have to go look to see what else I checked it with plugin wise.

I have around 12 more or so I can port if the need arises. And I have some others that I have permissions to use some css and images from. So all together I have around 25 or more templates to choose from.  

The plan is to have dinner tonight and jump back on this Icy template and get it knocked out. I have to decide where to host it at. Leave it on Github or come up with another plan like Dropbox or something.

Want a sweet surprise? Click the spoiler already!  

Spoiler: [ Show ]

**EDIT**

Ok so no reformat tonight. Was able to do some quick work and got pc rolling again. I had a go at this tonight and am all but satisfied that it is ready to roll. I badly need to either clean up the images file or simply leave the images and someone can use them if they wish. If someone who knows Icy better than I (and that is not hard to do   ) wants to try this out to get up under the hood and look at places I might not, let me know and I'll get you a download link. My copy on Git is not updated yet so don't try that one. I need to update it tonight or tomorrow.

In the mean time, I am going to do a 100% fresh install and give it a work out.

I have tested it with the following plugins:

• Donations
  • Album
  • Activity (activity menu background is white. I can't really adjust for that. It is what it is...... for now.  
  • Cash
  • Links
  • KB

Back to topPage bottom

Quick update on this.

I added some new images today. I was not happy with some that I had so I added some new ones.

Another thing is, this template is very square. I am attempting to fix that and add a little shape to it to make it not so blocky feeling.

Not really else much to do to it. I was just not happy with it so no point in giving a download link yet.

Back to topPage bottom

First Post updated with download links and attachment of the file.

Please give it a try and report any issues you find so I can get them fixed ASAP.

Back to topPage bottom

Nicely done! What did you use for the "extra" Icy Phoenix buttons?

Back to topPage bottom

If they are all the other buttons that IMPortal did not contain that you are talking about, the template came with and still does contain the .psd files. I made the buttons. The large icon and small icon .psd is included in the package. I FIRMLY believe if one is giving away a template for free they should throw in the psd files as well. Makes life much easier for the end user. Making images sucks let lone not having a .psd file.   LOL

Please note, the Knowledge Base imag that I included will NOT work in the KB plugin unless one recodes it themselves like I did. For some strange reason it was decoded? I just figured it would be nice to include it as well since it is an option still available in the KB config in ACP.

The guest image sucks when you go to login. That will be changed in version 2.0 I'm sure   I did make all new default avatars as well.

Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Integra2 A New Port 

Thanks for sharing this style!

Let me know when you have a definitive version so I will upload it into download section.

Mighty GorgonSend private messageSend e-mail to userVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

Mighty Gorgon wrote: [View Post]
Thanks for sharing this style!

Let me know when you have a definitive version so I will upload it into download section.

Not a problem at all. Glad I could give back a little bit to the community.

I am REAL busy now that my internet is back up and operational again. I am in catch up mode now. I will hopefully be able to get in and clean up the code and call it good real soon. I'll frop you a quick note when it is difinitive.

Back to topPage bottom

I am pleased to announce that after so long I got to work on this today some. I deleted some images that were not needed, included a couple psd files and cleaned up some css and a few lines of code here and there. Probably not important these days but I enjoy it none the less. I am just glad I have some spare time now to get back on this again.

Back to topPage bottom

Ok boys I hit a major snag with this. Is there some code I have to add to make this theme detect a mobile device and switch it over to the mobile theme? All the other ones seem to work just fine. I believe I have missed something. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Back to topPage bottom
Goto page 1, 2  Next

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List