Icy Phoenix

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Date And Time Don't Show In The Chat (Shoutbox) Parent Block In Any Styles 

Hi, everyone, God bless you!

I'd not notice that my chat doesn't show the date and the time.

Well, I'm a little confuse respect the chats, because I see that there are two chats availables: one default with the forum, and another as a plugin (I never couldn't install this plugin because my hosting).

So I think the chat is in my forum is the Shoutbox, I'm not sure. Anyway, the chat doesn't have any date.

My forum is
Spoiler: [ Show ]

CristianitaSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Post Re: Date And Time Don't Show In The Chat (Shoutbox) Parent Block In Any Styles 

The chat plugin was done on request for another user that had been using it for a long time, but it is not very interesting to you.

InformproSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Date And Time Don't Show In The Chat (Shoutbox) Parent Block In Any Styles 

Informpro wrote: [View Post]
The chat plugin was done on request for another user that had been using it for a long time, but it is not very interesting to you.
I apologize, I don't understand you   What do you mean? Your chat (in this forum) shows the date and the time (actually both). Mine doesn't show the date and the time. And I could not install the chat plugin...

Back to topPage bottom

I'd really like to install this chat, because I love that it has a different rooms!

Back to topPage bottom

Quote:
I apologize, I don't understand you   What do you mean? Your chat (in this forum) shows the date and the time (actually both). Mine doesn't show the date and the time. And I could not install the chat plugin...
The chat plugin is different. It allows an external chat to connect to IP users. So not the same as here.

There should be a chat available in the Menu?

Back to topPage bottom

Quote:
There should be a chat available in the Menu?

There is a chat available in the ACP, to set through parents block; I'm using this chat, and this chat doesn't show any date, any time...

When you add/edit a parent block, chat ajax is one of the options:
 chat_ajax_1_1505669713_446289

I'm not able to install any chat plugin in my forum because the hosting. I posted this problem in this topic: http://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9593&highlight=

I'm changing of hosting, but the other is free too, so I don't know if the new hosting allows me to install this plugin  

Back to topPage bottom

Oh, you mean the Ajax chat.

It's not a plugin, it is installed by default.

Do you still have the same error as before?

Back to topPage bottom

Oh, you mean the Ajax chat.

It's not a plugin, it is installed by default.

Do you still have the same error as before?

Yes, I do. Actually there are two default chats in the package; I've changed it, but I like more the other one because it has differents rooms.

Both chats are as options in add/edit parent block:

dos_chats_1
 dos_chats_2

Back to topPage bottom

Nothing yet?

Back to topPage bottom

Hi,

Sorry, I'm currently focused on running Icy Phoenix on PHP7+. Once that's done I will come back to you :-).

Back to topPage bottom

Hi,

Sorry, I'm currently focused on running Icy Phoenix on PHP7+. Once that's done I will come back to you :-).
I'm ok with that, Informpro, thank you very much  

Back to topPage bottom

Cristianita wrote: [View Post]
Hi, everyone, God bless you!

I'd not notice that my chat doesn't show the date and the time.

Well, I'm a little confuse respect the chats, because I see that there are two chats availables: one default with the forum, and another as a plugin (I never couldn't install this plugin because my hosting).

So I think the chat is in my forum is the Shoutbox, I'm not sure. Anyway, the chat doesn't have any date.

My forum is

And that is the Ajax Chat that is not showing time and date for you?

I have a fresh install on my server that was downloaded off of this website so I should have the same version as you do. My ajax chat works just fine with time and date. See below. I can not replicate your issue. I am sorry I can not help.

kw8eifb

MWE_001Send private message  
Back to topPage bottom

Well, the chat still doesn't show time and date... My forum is working now, and you can see the issue.

Quote:
I have a fresh install on my server that was downloaded off of this website so I should have the same version as you do.
I downloaded the newest version of this forum, so I don't know what is the problem

By the way, I have a new member in my forum who is helping me to test it; I could open a private room. There is a problem with it, because when I click "private room", or "public room", the forum goes to the top, every time that I do that. I don't know how to explain better  

Back to topPage bottom

hey on a side note, you say it has different rooms. Are you referring to being able to make a private room? I was unaware other than private it had others? Then again I never used the chat either.

As for the chat going to top when clicked, mine does that too.

MWE_001Send private message  
Back to topPage bottom

Quote:
hey on a side note, you say it has different rooms. Are you referring to being able to make a private room? I was unaware other than private it had others? Then again I never used the chat either.
I'm not sure to understand what did you say, translator doesn't translate very well  

This chat has a little message saying "Haga click sobre el Nombre para iniciar una sesión privada" (Click on the user nick to open a private session). So I clicked on the name of the other user, and open a private room.

Back to topPage bottom
Goto page 1, 2  Next

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List