Call To Undefined Function Admin_check_cat - Error

Subject: Call To Undefined Function Admin_check_cat - Error
Hi, I have just migarted the forum from one server to another and everything is working properly except one CMS option.

When I try to access the Forums Category Adminstration options I get the following error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function admin_check_cat() in /storage/content/94/1006594/clublexus.eu/public_html/foro/adm/admin_forums.php on line 1437

I checked an old backup I got and every line in the "admin_forums.php" is exactly the same.
I don´t know what is the issue and need some help cause I need to create new a subforum category and I am not able to access this administation pannel in any way.

Subject: Re: Call To Undefined Function Admin_check_cat - Error
Hi,

Can you please tell us what version of Icy Phoenix you are running?

Profile PM  
I use 2.0.0.86.
The last version is not available in spanish and I can´t afford the time it takes to translate everything.
I wish I could update.

Hi,

Actually, avatar xerbar posted the 2.2 spanish translation here.
We can help you migrate.

Profile PM  
WOW!
Great news.

When can we start?

I guess updating to the new version all the error will be left behind. It´s worth trying.

Well, the migration procedure is described in the 2.2 release topic.

Make sure to back up your files and your database before attempting anything! Make especially sure to keep your album data saved if you use it -- the album is now a plugin, and you will need to install it after upgrading.

I can also confirm I don't get such a bug on the latest version of Icy Phoenix :-).

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1