Icy Phoenix

Page 1 of 1

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Edit Post Date (and Time) 

Greetings to all!

I just upgraded from phpBB to IP. Everything is working but I do have some headache allready (sleepless night maybe).

How can I edit post's date and maybe time too? Like I said, board was upgraded from phpBB but news section on my site was managed by Wordpress. Now I want to transfer all previously published news to IP but news gets new dates (date of posting). I want to keep date when it was published by Wordpress. I think I saw an option for post date/time editing in ACP but I can't find it anymore. Is there such an option at all? However, I managed to change post date/time by editing post_time field in mysql. First problem solved. Now comes another one: order of the news on the home page isn't changed! I thought if I change post date/time, it will change accordingly, but obviously I was wrong.

Can someone help me with this?

omarskaSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Post Re: Edit Post Date (and Time) 

Find in this post

#1   Today at 19:24

If you are mod, you 'll be able to see "Edit" in your board

Click there & edit (you have to be in the same GMT as forum)

ZukerSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Edit Post Date (and Time) 

Thanks. Easy solution. I wonder how I didn't notice it by myself. I suppose I was looking for a button, instead of text link.
Anyway, this does solve both of my problems from the first post, but in the forum where news are posted, order is unchanged (sorted by "real posting date" not by modified). Is it possible to change it too?

omarskaSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Page 1 of 1

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List