- Go to your forum and create a forum specifically for your Polls.
- Create a thread inside the poll forum and put a poll in the thread (eg, do you like this site?)
- Get the forum id, by returning to the forum homepage (that's the forum.php page not the home link) and retrieve the id number. To do this, hover your mouse over the Polls forum that you created in step 1, and read the URL. at the end will be a number (ex 5), and this is your poll ID.
- Go to your CMS control panel
- Click on Poll
- Click con Submit
- Here is were you config the poll
Poll Forum ID(s) comma delimited[ poll block ]
- Enter your ID from step 3 in this place.
- Click on Submit
View your poll on your home page!