Icy Phoenix

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. 
Page 1 of 1

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post FAP SUPPORT - Need Help With FAP Installation!! 

I just installed FAP on my site but i have 3 problems: When i click on the album icon on the front page in the top, it takes me to a blank page. The other problems are that in my Admin Cp, only the "Configuration" and "Personal Galleries" tab work. The Album Categories, and the Permissions don't, they just open a blank page.

Anyone know what the problem is and what i could do.

Any input will be greatly apperciated.

OutkastSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Post Re: Need Help With FAP Installation!! 

Outkast wrote: [View Post]
I just installed FAP on my site but i have 3 problems: When i click on the album icon on the front page in the top, it takes me to a blank page. The other problems are that in my Admin Cp, only the "Configuration" and "Personal Galleries" tab work. The Album Categories, and the Permissions don't, they just open a blank page.

Anyone know what the problem is and what i could do.

Any input will be greatly apperciated.

Nvm it's ok, found another way. Reinstalled it, it was conflicting with another album i thought i had completely removed. After reinstalling it, i got a couple more errors but just followed this http://e-tegra.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=21010. And now its working great.

OutkastSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Need Help With FAP Installation!! 

That would do it...glad you got it figured out.

ArtieSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Page 1 of 1

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List