Icy Phoenix

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. 
Page 1 of 1

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post FAP CUSTOMIZATION - Order Highest_Rated_Pictures By Rate Number 

Hallo,
I've changed "rate" in "preference", so users can give only preference (in CP rating scale =1), not a rate between 1 and 10.
Now in Highest Rated Pics block pics have all one preference...but has no order by preference number (like Most Viewed Pics).
Please is there a way to order pics by number of prefrence?
Thanks in advantage

felix968Send private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Post Re: Order Highest_Rated_Pictures By Rate Number 

Huh  
Sorry, I have no idea what you said.

ArtieSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

Artie wrote: [View Post]
Huh  
Sorry, I have no idea what you said.

ehem, excuse me Artie, my English is really bad.
Now in Highest Rated Pics block the pics are shown in RANDOM order, not by number of preference (like f.e. most viewed pics block)...

Back to topPage bottom

You have set your album pics to be rated (1), not really to a scale, but more or less just rated.

Now in the Highest Rated Pics block the pics are shown in a random order, but only those that have been rated.

What you actually want is a Rated Pics block that displays the rated pics by Date or ID.

Do I understand this to be correct ?

ArtieSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

Artie wrote: [View Post]
You have set your album pics to be rated (1), not really to a scale, but more or less just rated.

Now in the Highest Rated Pics block the pics are shown in a random order, but only those that have been rated.

What you actually want is a Rated Pics block that displays the rated pics by Date or ID.

Do I understand this to be correct ?

Not exactly....I'd like a Rated Pics block that displays the rated pics by number of rates (so number uf users that give a rate to that pic: if three users give a rate to pic n° 1, two users give a rate to pic n° 2, and one user give a rate to pic n° 3, --> pic n° 1 is the first rated (so is displayed for first), pic n° 2 is displayed for second and pic n° 3 for third...

I promise you: i'll go to a English school...

Back to topPage bottom
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Page 1 of 1

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List