Icy Phoenix

Page 1 of 1

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Error After First Installation 

Yesterday i`ve installed Icyphoenix for the first time. I`ve set during the setup the permission via ftp (chmod) for announced files.
When i will Login BTW. when go on the IndexPage i`ve got the following error message

Code: [Download] [Hide] [Select]
onlength is set undersize! Maybe thus you will always logged out of the Forum before you can correct the setting.'; $lang['ctracker_gmb_pu_3'] = 'CBACK CrackerTracker - Misconfiguration

The Scriptpath begins and/or ends either not with a Slash (/www/) or doesn't only compose of the Slash (/)!'; $lang['ctracker_gmb_pu_4'] = 'CBACK CrackerTracker - Misconfiguration

The Servername doesn't end with a Slash (/) !'; $lang['ctracker_binf_spammer'] = 'The Spam Security System is watching you. You have reached your maximum number of posts within %s seconds. When you try to write withing %s seconds another post, your account will be blocked!

Please wait. Sorry to take your time, but this is necessary for safety reasons.'; $lang['ctracker_binf_sban'] = 'The Spam Block System has banned your account because you have been identified as a spammer.'; $lang['ctracker_sendmail_info'] = 'Due to safety reasons you are only allowed to send an e-mail every %s minutes.'; $lang['ctracker_pwreset_info'] = 'Due to safety reasons it is not possible to send a new password every %s minutes. Please contact the administrator if you have trouble!'; $lang['ctracker_vc_guest_post'] = 'Visual Confirmation for Guests'; $lang['ctracker_vc_guest_expl'] = 'Please enter the following code before sending your post. For guests this is neccessary due to Spam Security reasons.'; ?>
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/htdocs/xxxxxxx/icephoenix/language/lang_english/lang_cback_ctracker.php:453) in /www/htdocs/xxxxxxx/icephoenix/includes/page_header.php on line 1213

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/htdocs/xxxxxxx/icephoenix/language/lang_english/lang_cback_ctracker.php:453) in /www/htdocs/xxxxxxx/icephoenix/includes/page_header.php on line 1215

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/htdocs/xxxxxxx/icephoenix/language/lang_english/lang_cback_ctracker.php:453) in /www/htdocs/xxxxxxx/icephoenix/includes/page_header.php on line 1216

I don`t know what mistake i`ve made during the installation
Thank you for help

LGD irk

DirkDaFSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Post Re: Error After First Installation 

Make sure you have inserted the corrected path while installing... or try to edit it directly in phpbb_config table.

Mighty GorgonSend private messageSend e-mail to userVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

Thanx - but i `dont find a table like that.
I try to install for a second time but after intalling i´ve got the same error.

LG Dirk

DirkDaFSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

Hi, DirkDaF
What Mighty is suggesting is that you edit script_path in MySQL. Normaly it is in phpbb_config table, but it might be also under name ip_config. Try looking for that one.

omarskaSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Page 1 of 1

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List