Icy Phoenix

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. 
Page 1 of 1

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Mulitple Ranks Mod 

I have the Multiple ranks successfully installed and it works great! BUT, I do have a few questions:

1. Is there a way to make the ranks appear horizontially instead of vertically? I would love to have the ranks appear stacked together horizontially, instead of vertically in viewtopic, memberlist and profile.

2. Is there a way to make the title of the rank go away? I do not need the titles of the ranks/icons, can I remove them?

3.Is there a simple way to add a few more ranks than what comes with the mod?

My website is ***.milsimempire.com/forum

Thank you in advance,
DAT116

DAT116Send private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Post Re: Mulitple Ranks Mod 

DAT116 wrote: [View Post]
I have the Multiple ranks successfully installed and it works great! BUT, I do have a few questions:

1. Is there a way to make the ranks appear horizontially instead of vertically? I would love to have the ranks appear stacked together horizontially, instead of vertically in viewtopic, memberlist and profile.

2. Is there a way to make the title of the rank go away? I do not need the titles of the ranks/icons, can I remove them?

3.Is there a simple way to add a few more ranks than what comes with the mod?

My website is www.milsimempire.com/forum

Thank you in advance,
DAT116

Hi DAT116,

1. Yes it is possible, you need to remove the <br /> from this code in each of this code:
    Code: [Download] [Hide] [Select]
            $user_rank_01 = ($user_ranks['rank_01'] == '') ? '' : ($user_ranks['rank_01'] . '<br />');
            $user_rank_01_img = ($user_ranks['rank_01_img'] == '') ? '' : ($user_ranks['rank_01_img'] . '<br />');
            $user_rank_02 = ($user_ranks['rank_02'] == '') ? '' : ($user_ranks['rank_02'] . '<br />');
            $user_rank_02_img = ($user_ranks['rank_02_img'] == '') ? '' : ($user_ranks['rank_02_img'] . '<br />');
            $user_rank_03 = ($user_ranks['rank_03'] == '') ? '' : ($user_ranks['rank_03'] . '<br />');
            $user_rank_03_img = ($user_ranks['rank_03_img'] == '') ? '' : ($user_ranks['rank_03_img'] . '<br />');
            $user_rank_04 = ($user_ranks['rank_04'] == '') ? '' : ($user_ranks['rank_04'] . '<br />');
            $user_rank_04_img = ($user_ranks['rank_04_img'] == '') ? '' : ($user_ranks['rank_04_img'] . '<br />');
            $user_rank_05 = ($user_ranks['rank_05'] == '') ? '' : ($user_ranks['rank_05'] . '<br />');
            $user_rank_05_img = ($user_ranks['rank_05_img'] == '') ? '' : ($user_ranks['rank_05_img'] . '<br />');

2. Yes it is possible, you need to remove the rank title from each template file:
    {memberrow.USER_RANK_XX}

3. Sorry, I can't understand what do you mean... would you like to increase the numbers of ranks (more than 5) or add more graphics?

Mighty GorgonSend private messageSend e-mail to userVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

Hi there !!

I think I have the same problem but what I want to know is which file I have to modify this line:

{memberrow.USER_RANK_XX}

thx in advance !

KaTHoOSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

That is in memberlist_body.tpl, but you have to remove similar occurrences in viewtopic_body and profile_view_body as well.

Back to topPage bottom

Many thanks Luca !

KaTHoOSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

You are welcome.

Back to topPage bottom

Mighty Gorgon wrote: [View Post]
You are welcome.

Hello i have a question, for the multiple ranks 2.0.3 version for phpbb2 how come i keep getting a parse error in the profile and memberlist area i get this kind of error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in /home/timeless/public_html/forum2/includes/functions_mg_ranks.php on line 44

Can you please help me, thanks

ttreasuresSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Page 1 of 1

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List