Icy Phoenix

Page 1 of 1

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Installation Error. 

Hi,

Having FTP all the files for the latest version as a new installation and then chmod all the required directors etc, i proceeded to run the installation script which checked and said that all the chmod seemed ok.

Then upon clicking to continue installation i got an Internal server error 500 with a 404 document handler.

Any ideas?

I can install all other forum and portal software on this server without a single problem.

BAH

BAHSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Post Re: Installation Error. 

try to delete the .htaccess  

ZukerSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

Hi,

Tried that, no difference

BAH

BAHSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

can i have a link? i want to see if it's a 400 or 500 error, they are diff

ZukerSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

BAH wrote: [View Post]
Hi,

Tried that, no difference

BAH

You should disable the rewrite engine

novice programmerSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

Speaking of errors, I have baffeled myself on this one, I have 2 servers running the same software, when i set te 2nd server up and tried to install Icy, after CHmod all the correct files I get this error in each file i was susposed to chmod " Unknown error while checking this File/Folder. Please make sure that this File/Folder exists on the server, that it has the correct CHMOD permissions and then click on "Start Install Anyway".

The files are there, the permisions are correct, yet when i click on start install anyway i just keep getting the same page with the same errors? kinda at a loss here, any help would be great, even if its one of those "hey its your fault, start over responses"...LOL. after 3 days with no luck im just looking for some direction.

Thanks
Terry Marinaro

Note: As of this moment I think I have found my problem. I think it is with my SQL on the server. Ill Post again if this was it.

TMarinaroSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

TMarinaro wrote: [View Post]
Speaking of errors, I have baffeled myself on this one, I have 2 servers running the same software, when i set te 2nd server up and tried to install Icy, after CHmod all the correct files I get this error in each file i was susposed to chmod " Unknown error while checking this File/Folder. Please make sure that this File/Folder exists on the server, that it has the correct CHMOD permissions and then click on "Start Install Anyway".

The files are there, the permisions are correct, yet when i click on start install anyway i just keep getting the same page with the same errors? kinda at a loss here, any help would be great, even if its one of those "hey its your fault, start over responses"...LOL. after 3 days with no luck im just looking for some direction.

Thanks
Terry Marinaro

Note: As of this moment I think I have found my problem. I think it is with my SQL on the server. Ill Post again if this was it.

Did you solve it?

Mighty GorgonSend private messageSend e-mail to userVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Page 1 of 1

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List