Icy Phoenix

Page 1 of 1

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Headers Already Sent. 

When I try to login i got a blank page with:

Quote:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mounted-storage/home58a/sub001/sc20402-TGHZ/www/config.php:19) in /mounted-storage/home58a/sub001/sc20402-TGHZ/www/includes/sessions.php on line 315

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mounted-storage/home58a/sub001/sc20402-TGHZ/www/config.php:19) in /mounted-storage/home58a/sub001/sc20402-TGHZ/www/includes/sessions.php on line 316

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mounted-storage/home58a/sub001/sc20402-TGHZ/www/config.php:19) in /mounted-storage/home58a/sub001/sc20402-TGHZ/www/includes/sessions.php on line 315

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mounted-storage/home58a/sub001/sc20402-TGHZ/www/config.php:19) in /mounted-storage/home58a/sub001/sc20402-TGHZ/www/includes/sessions.php on line 316

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mounted-storage/home58a/sub001/sc20402-TGHZ/www/config.php:19) in /mounted-storage/home58a/sub001/sc20402-TGHZ/www/includes/functions.php on line 1499

What could the problem be?

PS: I did clear cache, I'm using XS0.58b, was going to update, but i encountered this problem -.-'

VortexSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Post Re: Headers Already Sent. 

I replaced all files, testing the site with a phpBBXS vanilla's files, with the config.php backup and the normal database.

Same problem at login. Site was closed, i put "0" on the board disable database field via phpmyadmin, but the site remains closed  

How is it possible? Any help?

Back to topPage bottom

Solved.

MG, no need to destroy everything...    I just found the bad scripts and eliminated them. Then I cleared /includes folder's infected files replacing them with original ones.

I took a look at that login.php I talked you about... the script was a phishing one, composed of 2 files: 1 html clone login page and 1 php mail script that generated the phishing mail. The HTML line in every file I don't know, maybe another spam added after the first attack, I don't think is linked to the phishing script.

For those of you who wanna see the bad script, just ask.

Just a question, MG or whoever can answer: the attack put two new files in my root... so as far as I can think with my few acknoledgements: that is not an XS security hole, but is hosting's security's fault, right? Should I get angry with 'em?  

Back to topPage bottom

Vortex wrote: [View Post]
Solved.

MG, no need to destroy everything...    I just found the bad scripts and eliminated them. Then I cleared /includes folder's infected files replacing them with original ones.

I took a look at that login.php I talked you about... the script was a phishing one, composed of 2 files: 1 html clone login page and 1 php mail script that generated the phishing mail. The HTML line in every file I don't know, maybe another spam added after the first attack, I don't think is linked to the phishing script.

For those of you who wanna see the bad script, just ask.

Just a question, MG or whoever can answer: the attack put two new files in my root... so as far as I can think with my few acknoledgements: that is not an XS security hole, but is hosting's security's fault, right? Should I get angry with 'em?  

With which service of hosting it has appened?

buzzy84Send private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

buzzy84 wrote: [View Post]

With which service of hosting it has appened?

www.servage.net

Cheap and quite good for little sites, but very slow with large databases...    I am planning to leave it as soon as I have time to do the transfer.

Back to topPage bottom

Vortex wrote: [View Post]

Unless you have a log which can demonstrate this, you cannot say for sure.

I don't use XS since one year... and I can't remember how many security holes I've fixed so far.

Mighty GorgonSend private messageSend e-mail to userVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Page 1 of 1

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List