Icy Phoenix

Page 1 of 1

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Whole Site Is White 

Hello, i only moved some forum from category to another one and the site went in white directly, i cleared the cache manually but the problem didnt solved, i need ur help plz

Note: i didnt found in the cache folder these two files (.htaccess and index.html)

i have another scripts on my site and its work normally

i think the problem is in the forums or category files or tables only, so how i can repair or reset it ?

i need ur help and sorry for my poor english

hilebSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: Whole Site Is White 

i cleared the cache, repaired and optemized and reset both of these tables auth, categories, forums, forums wahtch, forums perune but didnt solved, i replaced def_auth, def_tehems with fresh files and also didnt solved.

but when i replaced def_tree with fresh one and gave it the 666 permission its solved directly, so the problem is solved now.

Admin please delete this post coz it will never help others because of my poor english

Thank you

hilebSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Page 1 of 1

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List