[SOLVED] Offtopic Button Missing

Subject: [SOLVED] Offtopic Button Missing
This seems to be switched off on my board. Can someone please tell me - where on earth is it in the ACP?

Last edited by tc1967uk on Sun 18 May, 2008 15:05; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  
Subject: Re: Offtopic Button
Can I ask - do other people have this option visible in their forums, or are we all missing it? Is it just a test function here at IP, due to be introduced at some future point?

Profile PM  
There is an option in ACP to switch it on or off... try to surf through the options in Icy Phoenix => Posting And Messages :wink:

If you mean Configuration > Icy Phoenix > Posting and Messages, then No, it isn't there in mine. Any ideas why? I've got the latest version of IP.

Profile PM  
There should be one option regarding Quick Quote near the bottom... try to enable that.

Subject: [SOLVED] Offtopic Button Missing
Ah - that did it. Enabling Quick Quote button also enables the Off Topic button. It doesn't mention it in the explanitory text at all - that's why I couldn't find it!

Thanks MG. Marking as solved.

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: [SOLVED] Offtopic Button Missing
Yes, because the amount of generated code is the same I left the two buttons linked to the same switch... I will add a tip to the description. :wink:

Page 1 of 1