Icy Phoenix

Page 1 of 1

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Calendar Block On Portal 

the calendar block on my forum portal doesnt generate the link to point to current date, it is just plain text number of dates so if you look on the calendar you wouldnt know what is the current date, i have try the patch blocks.imp.calendar MG posted in another topic but it still doesnt show the link of current date

How do i fix it ?

Here is the link you can take a look:

http://tinhthienthu.ath.cx

Thanks

LeonSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Post Re: Calendar Block On Portal 

I got this problem too...

VortexSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

Have you tried this?
http://www.icyphoenix.com/viewtopic.php?p=4867#p4867
Nobody has reported whether MGs approach works or not until now... I know mine worked in the past.

moreteavicarSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

Leon wrote: [View Post]
the calendar block on my forum portal doesnt generate the link to point to current date, it is just plain text number of dates so if you look on the calendar you wouldnt know what is the current date, i have try the patch blocks.imp.calendar MG posted in another topic but it still doesnt show the link of current date

How do i fix it ?

Here is the link you can take a look:

http://tinhthienthu.ath.cx

Thanks

I'm thinking it is normal.it is xs not A69

difusSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

moreteavicar wrote: [View Post]
Have you tried this?
http://www.phpBBXS.eu/viewtopic.php?p=4867#p4867
Nobody has reported whether MGs approach works or not until now... I know mine worked in the past.

I got a
Quote:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /mounted-storage/home28a/sub001/sc20402-TGHZ/www/includes/page_header.php on line 2078

Line 2078 is:

Quote:
</body>
</html>
<?php

}
?>

2078 is the "?>"

Also, in mods/ netclectic/mini_cal/mini_cal_SNAILLITE.php

I couldn't find string

$url = append_sid("cal_lite.$phpEx?$day_ref=$s_dd&?$mon_ref=$s_mm&$year_ref=$s_yy&mode=display");

Back to topPage bottom

No, you need to read that post properly
Ignore the last line about mini_cal_SNAILLITE - I transferred that post to this site because neclectic has closed his forum down. There were integration problems between minical and snaillite, as well as with IMPortal.

With regards to your error, the problem is actually } not ?>. This suggests a missing { somewhere.
Check the if statement where you inserted include($phpbb_root_path . 'mods/netclectic/mini_cal/mini_cal.'.$phpEx); , make sure the if statement before it is followed by { (in case you pasted over it by mistake)... assuming that was the only change you made to the file...

failing that, upload it here and I'll have a look at it for you...

Back to topPage bottom

i dont have this mini_cal2.php in mods/netclectic/mini_cal/  dirextory

LeonSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

Ignore the last line about mini_cal_SNAILLITE - I transferred that post to this site because neclectic has closed his forum down. There were integration problems between minical and snaillite, as well as with IMPortal.

With regards to your error, the problem is actually } not ?>. This suggests a missing { somewhere.
Check the if statement where you inserted include($phpbb_root_path . 'mods/netclectic/mini_cal/mini_cal.'.$phpEx); , make sure the if statement before it is followed by { (in case you pasted over it by mistake)... assuming that was the only change you made to the file...

Thanks, I'll try as soon as I will be able to make my board work again... -.-'

Back to topPage bottom

Vortex wrote: [View Post]

Thanks, I'll try as soon as I will be able to make my board work again... -.-'

Here I am

This is my section of pageheader.php

Code: [Download] [Hide]
  1. if(empty($gen_simple_header))  
  2. {  
  3.     if(!$layout_forum_wide_flag&&$portal_config['portal_header']&&(!defined('HAS_DIED'))&&(!defined('IN_LOGIN')))  
  4.     {  
  5.         $template->set_filenames(array(  
  6.             'portal_header' => 'portal_page_header.tpl')  
  7.         );  
  8.         portal_parse_blocks($portal_config['default_portal'], TRUE, 'header');  
  9.         $template->assign_var('HEADER_WIDTH', $portal_config['header_width']);  
  10.         $template->assign_var('PORTAL_HEADER', portal_assign_var_from_handle($template, 'portal_header'));  
  11.     }  
  12. }  

Modified as you suggest

2. if(empty($gen_simple_header))  
  3. {  
  4.     if(!$layout_forum_wide_flag&&$portal_config['portal_header']&&(!defined('HAS_DIED'))&&(!defined('IN_LOGIN')))  
  5.     {  
  6.         $template->set_filenames(array(  
  7.             'portal_header' => 'portal_page_header.tpl')  
  8.         );  
  9. /* ************************************************************ */    
  10. include($phpbb_root_path . 'mods/netclectic/mini_cal/mini_cal.'.$phpEx);    
  11. /* *************************************************************    
  12.         portal_parse_blocks($portal_config['default_portal'], TRUE, 'header');  
  13.         $template->assign_var('HEADER_WIDTH', $portal_config['header_width']);  
  14.         $template->assign_var('PORTAL_HEADER', portal_assign_var_from_handle($template, 'portal_header'));  
  15.     }  
  16. }  

I got:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /mounted-storage/home28a/sub001/sc20402-TGHZ/www/includes/page_header.php on line 1488

line 1488 is the }, but I have no idea what that means

Where am I mistaking?

Back to topPage bottom

Argggh! Its missing a " */ " at the end of the second row of:
 /* *************************************************************  

Ooops... my fault... the only reason for having all that was to make it easier to spot the instertion at a later date!

Back to topPage bottom

Argggh! Its missing a " */ " at the end of the second row of:
 /* *************************************************************  

Ooops... my fault... the only reason for having all that was to make it easier to spot the instertion at a later date!

LOL I understood that it was just to highlight that part of code, but I would never thought that could create problems...

Well, I got no errors now, but nothing changed... my calendar is still a table with numbers, with no links in them (even if there are events for those days)

Back to topPage bottom

Hmmm... and you don't get any SQL errors...

Did you also insert $table_prefix in one of the global lines in blocks_imp_calendar.php? This used to cause problems in IMPortal when minical accessed SQL... although the error usually gives a message, which you do not have...

Maybe when I get time I will set up minical on my XS test site and see whats happening... it could be related to mini_cal_TOPIC.php although that never had problems in the past (at least with non-XS installations).

Back to topPage bottom

Hmmm... and you don't get any SQL errors...

Did you also insert $table_prefix in one of the global lines in blocks_imp_calendar.php? This used to cause problems in IMPortal when minical accessed SQL... although the error usually gives a message, which you do not have...

I checked and all seems right to me... check yourself:

3. define('IN_PHPBB', true);  
  5. if(!function_exists(imp_calendar_block_func))  
  6. {  
  7.     function imp_calendar_block_func()  
  8.     {  
  9.         global $table_prefix, $phpbb_root_path, $phpEx, $template, $images, $board_config, $userdata, $_GET, $_POST, $db;  
  10.     }  
  11. }  
  13. imp_calendar_block_func();  
  14. ?>  

Back to topPage bottom
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Page 1 of 1

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List