phpBB 3.1 Styles And Mods

Subject: phpBB 3.1 Styles And Mods
Hi all,
as you probably already know phpBB 3.1 has been released: phpBB 3.1 Ascraeus Feature Release Published

The new phpBB codebase is quite different from the previous one, even if there is only a minor revision increase (from 3.0.x to 3.1.x).

Unfortunately I don't have the time to upgrade all my styles and few hacks I developed for phpBB 3.0.x, so I have to drop the support for all my phpBB related stuff.

Trust me, I'm not happy to take this decision, but I hate doing things poorly, and I'm yet doing poorly with Icy Phoenix... so I think that this decision is in the best interest of the whole community.

I have already moved most of old discussions into an archive section. I'll probably remove all phpBB related stuff from Downloads pages in the next few months.

I hope you understand the reasons behind this choice.

All the best.

Luca Libralato

Subject: Re: PhpBB 3.1 Styles And Mods
I actually think the code changes between 3.0 and 3.1 is more different than 2.0 and 3.0 (at least for 3.0.0 vs 2.23)...

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1