Icy Phoenix

Page 1 of 1

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post A Few Questions About Icy Sitemap 

Well, now I'm trying to get some profit of the Icy automatic Sitemap feature, but have some doubts:

1 - It seems there's some issue with the album feature, which gives the following trouble
Code: [Download] [Hide] [Select]
Error getting pic information

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') ORDER BY pic_id ASC LIMIT 1' at line 2

SELECT pic_id FROM foro_album WHERE pic_cat_id IN () ORDER BY pic_id ASC LIMIT 1

Line : 284
File : sitemap.php

I guess I remember something about this I did some time ago, but I can't remember what I did to solve this. Can anyone to refresh my memory?

2 - I've searched a bit and found a couple of Topics (here and here) where they say sitemap.php isn't read well by google, but it's also true those topics are so old, so I don't know if it's allright or not.

3 - As far as I understood, it seems the php file only generates the sitemap XML file, isn't it? So the only thing we've to do is upload it from time to time? Aren't there any way to make this automatic?

Greetings and thanks in advance!

Ivory Tower URL: : http://www.torredemarfil.es/foro/ Version: 2.0

SarakinSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Post Re: A Few Questions About Icy Sitemap 

Well, I'll answer to myself about the point 1 <- I had only to create a category on the Album menu of the ACP and worked fine.

But, concerning points 2 and 3, I'll leave this here as informative points:

2 - sitemap.php is read by google, it shows OK on the status and get the number of URL's submitted, what I don't know now is WHY it has indexed 0 URLs from it.
3 - I have another site working with a XML file Sitemap, which has got some URL's indexed (150 of 500) in the same time of the Icy one (about a week), so I'm beggining to wonder if generating a XML file manually from the php applications and upload it from time to time would be better...

Back to topPage bottom

It is really strange that Google couldn't read links from sitemap.php, it seems to work fine with my sites.

Mighty GorgonSend private messageSend e-mail to userVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

It reads it, because it shows an OK state and the number of URL's. What I can't understand is why it's indexing only 0 URL's   Now I'm going to try to copy the xml on cache folder to my site's root and submit the XML file to see if the trouble is because of the php file  

Back to topPage bottom

you could just create a sitemap with online websites that offer to create a xml sitemaps. you just download and upload them. then the google will have no problem.

NiroseSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

Sarakin wrote: [View Post]
It reads it, because it shows an OK state and the number of URL's. What I can't understand is why it's indexing only 0 URL's   Now I'm going to try to copy the xml on cache folder to my site's root and submit the XML file to see if the trouble is because of the php file  

Have you set the ACP SEO to give BOT´s reg access ??

spydieSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List