Icy Phoenix

Page 1 of 1

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Very Serius Problems - Categories And Forums 

Well, the problem is next:
My forum had a sub-forum with a wrong title, it was in "Off-Topic" but when the users were in the sub-forum the title said: "Anime/Manga :: Humor/Videos" instead of "Off-Topic - Desterrados :: Humor/Videos", I tried to sincronize the forums but it doesn't work, so I went to the database and edited the table "_forums" the colum "_cat_id" of the respective forum (Humor/Videos) it was in 5 when I had to be 2, doesn't work, I edited again the content of the colum and re-put 5, then I change the sub-forum of place and it worked, but when I change the place again was the same... I edited the db again but this time sincronize the forums at the same and PLAF!... The forum die
I tried to fix it rechanging the db with the original content but doesn't work, then I see how works all the tables of "_categories" and "_forums", I edited both in the colums "_forum_order" and "_cat_order" to put all in... Well order ( ), then I fixed the categories of the forum (all in te correct place: 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 2, 2, 3, 3, 3, 4...), I edited all the "main_types" for make all the forums and categories part of the index (no sub-forums, no sobu-categories) but it still "brake", al the forum is white and I don't know what more do... Please help me

PS: Here are my support info of phpBB-Es.com
Spoiler: [ Show ]

Y3KSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Post Re: Very Serius Problems - Categories And Forums 

Please forget it... I fixed it by myself...

Y3KSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

great u solve it

title edited

ZukerSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: SOLVED - Very Serius Problems - Categories And Forums 

It wasn't easy... It took me about 9 hours thinkin' and thinkin'... But that's ok, I learned a lot xD

Y3KSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

but... which is the solution?

bartges90Send private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: SOLVED - Very Serius Problems - Categories And Forums 

Quote:
but... which is the solution?

Download a new Icy, remodificate it in your PC, install your own theme and export it in .style, upload al the forum with modifications, even the .style, with phpMyAdmin create a backup with only the most importan tables: users and topics, delete the DB, install the Icy, delete the tables of the backup, upload the backup, configure all the forum and that's all...

Y3KSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Page 1 of 1

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List