Icy Phoenix

Page 1 of 1

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Parse Error: Syntax Error 

Our forum is displaying the follow error could anyone help please

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/sites/talkingcarp.com/public_html/forum/cache/sql_config_8af22b6bebb9792621f45514f066b851.php on line 1597

Thanks

stretchySend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Post Re: Parse Error: Syntax Error 

Try clearing files from your cache directory.

omarskaSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

omarska wrote: [View Post]

Thanks for the reply, I did this and the board came back up, but none of the forums and poat came up, just a blanlk board ?

Back to topPage bottom

stretchy wrote: [View Post]
omarska wrote: [View Post]

Thanks for the reply, I did this and the board came back up, but none of the forums and poat came up, just a blanlk board ?

Try to resync forums via ACP

ZukerSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

Would that be after i have deleted the files in the cache directory ?

Back to topPage bottom

yes

ZukerSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

I have looked in the database tools section and I have highlighted the command i run, i am unsure what to do with the other as i dont want to mess things up. We still have a few problems, mainly connected to the users, no signatures, no new posts by the top new post link, etc

Could you please tell me what else is safe to run Thanks

Statistics Shows information about the board and the database.
Configuration Allows the configuration of DB Maintenance.

Check user and group tables This will check the user and the group tables for errors and will restore missing single user groups.
Check post and topic tables This will check the post and the topic tables for errors.
Check vote tables This will check the vote tables for errors.
Check private message tables This will check the private messages tables for errors.
Check configuration table This will check the configuration table for missing entries.

Check search word match table This will check the word match table for errors. This table is used for the search function.
Check search word list table This will remove all unnecessary words in the word list used for search.

Synchronize forums and topics This will synchronize the post counters and the post data in the forums and topics.
Synchronize user post counters This will synchronize the post counters for the users.
Synchronize moderator status This will resync the moderator status in the user table.

Reset last post date This will reset the last post data if it is in the future. This will solve issues where users get a message that they are not allowed to make another post so soon after the last one.
Reset all sessions This will reset all current sessions by emptying the session table.

Rebuild search index This function will rebuild the index used for searching. You won't need this function under normal conditions.

Check database Checks the database for errors.
Optimize database Optimizes the tables. This will reduce the database size after deleting lots of records and so on.
Repair database Fixes the database when an error is found.

Reset auto increment values This function resets the auto increment values. This should only be performed if there seems to be a problem when inserting new data in the tables.
Convert Session-Table This function converts the session-table to HEAP table type. This normaly will be done during installation and speed up phpBB a bit. You should use this function if your session-table is not of the HEAP table type.

Back to topPage bottom
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Page 1 of 1

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List