[STYLE] - Black Pearl And Rainbow Pearl

Tags And Keywordsblack pearl, phpbb3, rainbow pearl, style, template

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Subject: [STYLE] - Black Pearl And Rainbow Pearl
Hi All.

Here you will find Black Pearl and Rainbow Pearl styles for phpBB 3.0.12.

Feedbacks and comments are really welcome. Please use this topic for bugs reporting as well.

Black Pearl for phpBB 3
Package Name: Black Pearl
Package Version: 1.7.0
Creator: Mighty Gorgon

DOWNLOAD: Black Pearl phpBB 3
DEMO: Black Pearl Demo
COLORIZE IT: Black Pearl More Colors

I've just created a Rainbow Pearl theme, which means that you can Colorize It as you like. :mri:

I've created this template with 4 main colors, so you can have a better control while customizing it.

Rainbow Pearl for phpBB 3
Package Name: Rainbow Pearl
Package Version: 1.7.0
Creator: Mighty Gorgon

DOWNLOAD: Rainbow Pearl phpBB 3
DEMO: Rainbow Pearl Demo
COLORIZE IT: Rainbow Pearl More Colors

Some demo:

Bronze Pearl

Purple Pearl

Pine Pearl

Smoke Pearl

Red Pearl

P.S.: if you cannot see the buttons, try this link => http://www.phpbb.com/kb/article/how...-on-your-style/

Subject: Re: [STYLE] - Black Pearl
Hello

great work i like this style

but is like subsilver2 style and (m)any mods they are only for prosilver ........
sorry i must this say ...........

i played a little with phpbb3 look

Pepi

pepi wrote: [View Post]
Hello

great work i like this style

but is like subsilver2 style and (m)any mods they are only for prosilver ........
sorry i must this say ...........

i played a little with phpbb3 look

Pepi

Each time you create a new template you have to adapt code for mods anyway... :wink:

And I don't agree, many mods already have subSilver tpl files, and I guess biggest mod will have as well.

Good work in your site. :wink:

Style updated to RC5 plus some extra features... :wink:

Thanks for the style :D

Without a doubt, and after trying a few different themes/styles, this is my favourite.

Using this and MG_Autumn on my site (since upgrading from phpBB2 to phpBB3 RC5), and the feedback that I am getting is tremendous.

One quick question (from someone with absolutely no coding skills);

On search results, the number of found responses only appears at the bottom of the page (unlike any other page, which shows it top and bottom).

Is there an easy way of mod'ing the pages to show the number of results at the top and bottom (similar to the way it displays if you click into a forum?)

grunth0s wrote: [View Post]
Thanks for the style :D

Without a doubt, and after trying a few different themes/styles, this is my favourite.

Using this and MG_Autumn on my site (since upgrading from phpBB2 to phpBB3 RC5), and the feedback that I am getting is tremendous.

One quick question (from someone with absolutely no coding skills);

On search results, the number of found responses only appears at the bottom of the page (unlike any other page, which shows it top and bottom).

Is there an easy way of mod'ing the pages to show the number of results at the top and bottom (similar to the way it displays if you click into a forum?)

Thanks!

I guess what you are asking shouldn't be tough to achieve.

Try to look at search_results.html, you can duplicate the part with the results on top.

Code: [Download] [Hide] [Select]
[ {SEARCH_MATCHES} ]

Even if for what I can see it is shown on top as well... :roll:

Love the site and the black pearl style. Need to have the width shortened up though. It's too wide for my liking and having to scroll from side to side. Would also like to have my banner go from one side to the next instead of only on the left. Any help would be appreciated. Also do you have a stand alone version of icy phoenix that can be installed with an existing rc5 of phpbb3?

Profile PM  
Ratt wrote: [View Post]
Love the site and the black pearl style. Need to have the width shortened up though. It's too wide for my liking and having to scroll from side to side. Would also like to have my banner go from one side to the next instead of only on the left. Any help would be appreciated. Also do you have a stand alone version of icy phoenix that can be installed with an existing rc5 of phpbb3?

Overall width may be set in _mg_config.html.

Regarding Icy Phoenix, it is not compatible with phpBB 3.

If you don't know quite good MySQL I guess you won't be able to upgrade your site to Icy Phoenix at the moment. :wink:

Mighty Gorgon wrote: [View Post]
Ratt wrote: [View Post]

Overall width may be set in _mg_config.html.

Regarding Icy Phoenix, it is not compatible with phpBB 3.

If you don't know quite good MySQL I guess you won't be able to upgrade your site to Icy Phoenix at the moment. :wink:

Worked like a charm. Thank you.

Profile PM  
Hi,
first I want to thank you for this marvellous style. It's like a dream come true. king_01
I only want to change the position of the user profile box. I want it to be at the right as in the ProSilver. I would be glad if you tell me how I can do this.

Profile PM  
Mia wrote: [View Post]
Hi,
first I want to thank you for this marvellous style. It's like a dream come true. king_01
I only want to change the position of the user profile box. I want it to be at the right as in the ProSilver. I would be glad if you tell me how I can do this.

If you know HTML you can easily do this by switching table cells in viewtopic_body.html

Have a try and let me know... if you don't succeed, I will try to help further.

Hi and thanks for your help MG. I did what you said and decided that your way looks better. :)
BTW the up arrows on the profile boxes work like a charm but the down arrows doesn't work for some reason. It's not really a big issue for me I love it all the same :loveit: but I thought I should report.

Our forum is here if you want to check the arrows
http://www.istanbulrc.com/forum

Thanks again for your help and your great Black Pearl style

Edit: I whished to thank you officially in our forum too
http://istanbulrc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=76&p=260

Mia

Profile PM  
I downloaded the Black Pearl Style and like it very much! Its much better then most Styles for Phpbb3!

After some customization this is the result: h**p://triplesixclan.com/forum/index.php

Thanks for the nice design!

Cheers,

Amfohr.

OK MY BIGGEST QUESTION NOW: I am looking for the line of code to adjust what color in the bar of the post where it says Post Subject and then to the right it says the date and time. I need to find that Line of code to change to font color or change the background color of it.. Can you Help me out :)

I love this theme actually been working with it a lot, but I did my own twist. I took the theme from phpBB2 called Chronicles and sorta am porting it with the black pearl setup to it. Its a mix, but hell I dont know programing php from well I dunno... LOL But you can see so far on the progress here.

Original Chronicles-
h**p://***.cotslotro.com/phpBB2

Black Pearl/Chronicles with phpBB3-
h**p://***.cotslotro.com/phpBB3

Thanks all for the compliments. :mri:

SAbramson, did you solve your problem?

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Page 1 of 14