Icy Phoenix

Page 1 of 1

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Who Is Online - No Restarts Account Every 12 Pm 

Hello, my congratulations on the first page and the system IcyPhoenix. I regret that my English is not very good.

I 'm preparing a site in localhost, for now I' have done only changes in apparence ans in some function, But I willi like to edit Who is online, and  I 'm going to become a crazy  

who's online account people who pass by every day forum, but at 12 o'clock in the evening restarts account, and users falling from the night are the empty list.

I want to change it and not as well try to expand in forum.php day length so that counted as two days but got nothing, is something that should change last visit mod but not where or how.

The end result I would like to have 24 hours for each user, that is if I connect to the 7 PM not disappear until 7 PM, if you can not or is difficult to know how I would lengthen the day so you do not restarts at 12.

Very grateful    

messenger_liveSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Post Re: Who Is Online - No Restarts Account Every 12 Pm 

I think this has to do with the timezone you have set for either your board or in your UCP.  Not sure, but thats what it sounds like.

ChaoticSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

Thanks for your help but I didn't find in the UCP OR ACP any place to change the format of the userlist in the table of who is online, I will like to find any way to don't delete every night the user list, the ideal way is stay 24 hours for every user by I'am not able to do it.

I was finding any solution and I think that I must change "Mod User List" of the forum.php, If you can help me I will be very happy.

Pd: I am sorry but I must to practise more English         I have a few forgeteed    

Back to topPage bottom

Do you have any idea?     I'm going to become crazy     Thanks

Back to topPage bottom

The statistics block settings perhaps?

I think the problem is there.

novice programmerSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

Thanks but in statics, I only can config the module statics, but I coludn't change any part of last visit mod, I was finding any solution but I feel that I must change forum.php and possible sessions.php but I don't how.

I am sorry but I must to learn more English.

I am going to writte my problem in spanish, too.

No se si lo he explicado bien pero mi problema esta en la tabla de Quien esta Online, allí se muestra los usuarios que pasan cada día por el foro, y al llegar las 12 de la noche en todos los foros de IcyPhoenix el marcador se reinicia y vuelve a contar desde cero, a mi lo que me gustaria es hacer que no se reiniciara a las 12, la solución quizás seria alargarlo a 48 horas, o que las visitias duraran 24 horas reales, es decir si el usurio "x" se conecta a la 7 PM que no desaparezca de la lista hasta las 7 PM del dia siguiente

Thanks

Back to topPage bottom

I am thinking about my problem and I starting to think that I must change any part of the tables os MySql, I am lost, If you have any idea, help me please

Back to topPage bottom

I was finding any solution and know I know that the last vistit mod generate a file in cache. The name of the archive is lastvisit"userlevel"a"and hour".dat pherhaps I can find any solution changing the way of generate this archive, I am lost If you have any please Help me.

Thanks

Back to topPage bottom

Do you have any idea? I am a few lose, I was do more probes but ............. So if you have any idea please help me

Thanks again

Back to topPage bottom

Any idea?

Back to topPage bottom

up

Back to topPage bottom

It is not easy doing that, because that list is dynamically generated and cached.

Anyway take a look at page_header.php and you will see the code used to cache... you can try to recode that to be reset each two days.

I do not have the time to do it for you, try to locate the part and make some tests... then report here... if you don't succeed we may further help.

Mighty GorgonSend private messageSend e-mail to userVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List