Icy Phoenix

Page 1 of 1

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Using Portal On Rainbow Pearl - Need Help 

hi i have the rainbow pearl and i love the colors. was searching for blue styles and nothing even came close to matching the color that i wanted, most everything i found is a light blue and thats not what i wanted.  nice job..

i have a question, i have installed the portal from here h**p://***.board3.de/   and since  your style is coded differently from a standard template im having a hard time getting the portal to look right...

can you give some advice as to where i would begin...  i have experience in design im just not familiar with php coding all that much...

has anyone here ever install this portal and made it look nice if so please share where to begin, as the overall header and overall footer are not the normal coding im used to seeing in phpbb

any help would be appreciated.. thanks

durangodSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Post Re: Using Portal On Rainbow Pearl - Need Help 

take the easier way and install icy phoenix .  

spydieSend private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom
Post Re: Using Portal On Rainbow Pearl - Need Help 

Hi durangod,

I m not quite sure why you say that this style is different (aside from small exeptions), i have never installed Board3 portal but i 've had a quick look at a Board3 update and noticed it comes with subsilver2 install instructions ... you should follow those and NOT the prosilver ones

i hope this helps alittle ..feel free to post back for more infos or specific questions

most important is making a backup before you start, but i m sure you already know that  

Greetings,
...Joshua203

Joshua203Send private messageVisit poster's website  
Back to topPage bottom

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List